CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where is Ruby??

Oh where oh where has my little girl gone??? Oh where or where can she be??? I was changing her bottm, sat her down and turned around... Oh where Oh where can she be???(name that tune)...
So I put Rubes down to clean up her changing pad... I will spare the details on this... and my little butterball headed right outside. Of course now that I am in full on 'blog mode' I grabbed my camera and took some fun pictures of what I saw.
She bolted for the back door but at least had time to grab some of Savvy's dog food on the way out. Isn't she precious!!








Rubes loves to play outside and apparently doesn't mind being w/out diaper on the slide! Love you Rubes!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE THE PICS--bare bum and all.. little bums are so cute!