CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Cabin



We went up to the cabin w/ my mom and dad...this was back in Sept (I know...lots of catch up). The cabin is always great fun cuz you get to be dirty all the time and moms can't care that you are!! I remember going up to the cabin when I was Mabry's age so it is so much fun to be able to take her up there. We always see moose by the pond and have loads of fun roasting dogs and mallows. Ruby even liked it as long as she had a stick to chew on. tehee BTW: Savvy tried to attack these moose...funny dog!




1 comment:

Quintana's 3 boys and a girl said...

You might be a red neck if.... you have a couch as lawn furniture.. how much fun is it up there. You didnt stop and say hi on your way up I am really upset. now... That is such a pretty place. I want to go there now!