CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

OK....More pics

Apparently I have a blog "stalker" who needs to see more pictures...tehee
Here are some more from San Fran. It was such a fun vacation...did I mention it is good people watching?? Chuck did almost get beat up by a guy/girl. He/she told Chuck he needed to loose weight. te-hee... so fun!! GREAT MEMORIES!!

This starfish was STAR-ving!! I know...I'm funny!;)


Don't you wish you could just lay around like this? Seriously think about it. You would have all your friends and family in one place. You're SUPPOSED to be fat and if you get sick of someone you just swim away. Sign me up!!





2 comments:

Quintana's 3 boys and a girl said...

I love it. I really need to go there some day soon

Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures of the bridge. And I'm totally with you on wishing I was a sea lion... THAT truly WOULD be the life!

I'm glad Chuck didn't get the smackdown by some he/she... that could be pretty embarrassing.

Oh, and please don't file a cyber restraining order against me...