CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

GRIPES!!

Gripes!! Has it really been 2 weeks since I last "blogged"? I am so sorry! Not even sure where to start? Shed....let me tell you the shed story. So we got this shed, Chuckles went and picked it up on Tuesday evening. It was already put together so we just put it in our driveway until we could clear a spot in the backyard for it. Thursday morning we got a visit from South Ogden City....they got a complaint about our shed on Wednesday and we need to have it moved w/in 10 days. -k-...so the shed was up less that 24 hours and someone called to complain!! That is just stupid-dumb. Like we would leave the shed in our driveway, blocking our garage and actually put stuff in it. I was so irritated I just wanted to spit. Seriously folks, c'mon!! So we were going to move the shed that Saturday but we decided to wait another week (after all we have 10 days) just so people could see it more! Not very mature I know but neither is calling and complaing when the shed has only been in our driveway for a day. That is all for now. Rubes is crying! ta-ta

No comments: