CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

More Mabry

Sorry...this is the first time I have been able to get my hands on a computer!! I thought I better tell about how funny Mabes was last weekend before I forget! It might already be too late....My brain is mushy. So she fell on Friday (5/2). On Saturday she decided to cut herself some bangs - nice eeh! I will post a picture of that. She also decided to put on my "hooker" boots - y'know the really tall - high ones. She looked so funny. We took more pictures but I probably won't post those ones!tehe She was in her unders! :)
She also wiped her toothpaste face on my robe and decided she would wipe her bottom with her robe after she went potty. Guess she just needed extra cushy - thank goodness it was #1 and not #2. She is so funny. :)
She has been learning about CTR in church. Now SHE thanks ME for choosing the right when I help pick up her toys. It is so stinkin' cute. I know she did some other funnies but I can't remember. SORRY!!

No comments: